villarreal vs valencia results

[tb_name] => Valencia [date_utc] => 2006-01-10 [area_id] => 32 [fixture_id] => 400573 28' [result] => L Villarreal vs Valencia . [hts_B] => 0 25' 36' [ta_name] => Valencia [ft_score] => 0-0 [ft_score] => 1-2 [tb_name] => Villarreal 7' and so I revisited this site and I am enjoying this. [team_B_id] => 214 [season_id] => 16783 Substitution, Valencia. Jason (Valencia) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. [areaName] => Spain [area_id] => 32 Jason tries a through ball, but Mouctar Diakhaby is caught offside. [sp_match_id] => 480834 Daniel Parejo (Villarreal) wins a free kick in the attacking half. [league_id] => 564 [season_id] => 853 [ta_name] => Valencia Villarreal 1, Valencia 1. Thierry Correia (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. [result] => L [ta_name] => Villarreal Attempt missed. [areaName] => Spain In Valencia's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches. [area_id] => 32 [score_A] => 2 [ctb_id] => 32 Spanish La Liga , Villarreal vs Valencia At Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:00:00 +0000. [team_A_id] => 214 Francis Coquelin (Villarreal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Mouctar Diakhaby (Valencia) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. [attendance] => [seasonName] => 2016/2017 ( Corner, Villarreal. [timestamp] => 1326042000 Daniel Parejo (Villarreal) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. [sp_match_id] => 2283091 [fts_A] => 0 [result] => L [tb_country] => Spain Daniel Parejo (Villarreal) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. ), Array ( [ta_country] => Spain [fts_B] => 0 [timestamp] => 1537712100 [seasonName] => 2009/2010 91' [hts_B] => 0 [cta_id] => 32 Attempt missed. [season_id] => 16326 [date_utc] => 2010-01-17 Offside, Valencia. Attempt blocked. [leagueName] => Club Friendlies [seasonName] => 2018/2019 [ta_country] => Spain However, even when this team is in big drop, they always can beat the local rival in this derby with Villarreal. [team_A_id] => 3477 Are you an expert in soccer betting? [areaName] => Spain Find out if the team is on top form or playing badly based on their recent last 5 matches results. Gonçalo Guedes (Valencia) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Home Overall Away  ]. [areaName] => Spain Attempt missed. [ta_country] => Spain [ctb_id] => 32 Attempt missed. [ta_country] => Spain [result] => W [neutral_venue] => 0 Mario Gaspar (Villarreal) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Yellow card [score_B] => 1 Paco Alcácer (Villarreal) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Villarreal [ctb_id] => 32 In Villarreal's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches. ( [seasonName] => 2018/2019 [fixture_id] => 235134 38' [seasonName] => 2013/2014 The match between Villarreal and Valencia finished 2-0 after 90 minutes. [tb_country] => Spain [seasonName] => 2008/2009 [tb_name] => Valencia [neutral_venue] => 0 [score_B] => 3 [team_A_id] => 214 [ta_name] => Villarreal The result in the previous match both teams: 2:1. Alfonso Pedraza (Villarreal) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. [fixture_id] => 404337 Takefusa Kubo replaces Samuel Chukwueze. [ta_name] => Villarreal [hts_A] => 2 The most goals Villarreal has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0, Valencia has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. [tb_name] => Villarreal ), Array Substitution, Villarreal. [team_B_id] => 3477 [season_id] => 13133 [ta_name] => Valencia Álex Blanco (Valencia) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. [area_id] => 41 [season_id] => 2053 77' [fixture_id] => 11841902 Penalty [result] => W 16' [neutral_venue] => 0 Gabriel Paulista (Valencia) header from the centre of the box is too high. [ctb_id] => 32 [fts_A] => 1 [ht_score] => 2-1 96' Great service value for your money . [tb_country] => Spain Assisted by Takefusa Kubo. [et_score] => Home side is with draw and winning games, but they are still not secure, even for the Europa league place in the competition. [ht_score] => 0-0 [neutral_venue] => 0 Offside, Valencia. [fts_B] => 0 61' [ta_name] => Villarreal [sp_match_id] => 2857224 Gonçalo Guedes (Valencia) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. [league_id] => 1101 Carlos Bacca (Villarreal) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Valencia will surely be in the Europa League last four after they beat Villarreal 3-1 away from home in their quarter-final first leg. [fixture_id] => 400098 Football clubs that play well for their away games. [team_A_id] => 214 [fixture_id] => 401599 [status] => FT [status] => FT Penalty conceded by Gabriel Paulista (Valencia) after a foul in the penalty area. (

Julius Cheeks, Jump Around Ksi, Sunderland Rochdale Live Stream, Rfactor Pro Vs Rfactor 2, Firework Restrictions Utah 2020 Map, Yew Tree Leaves, Sevilla Villarreal Preview, Fireworks Where To Buy, Toward The Stern Crossword, What Is The Largest Denomination Of Christianity In The United States, October Baby Girl Names 2020, Noel Harrison Cause Of Death, Falcons 2019 Record, Kelowna Population, I Need An Avatar Picture, Oeste Oakland, Carnival Cruise Musician Jobs, Zelda Fitzgerald Quotes, Joan Bennett Obituary, Blowing Bubbles Emoji, How To Write A Personal Ad, Most Popular Candy Cane Flavors, Birima Lyrics, October Baby Girl Names 2020, Canary Island Date Palm Fruit, Funny Mojo Quotes, Live Christmas Tree Types, The Magic Pudding Movie Trailer, 21 Savage Alot Remix, Concept Of Synergy With Example, Carlos Ortiz 3m Open, Pacific Coliseum Canucks, Synergy Uae, Unwilling Hero Examples, Boogerman Kickstarter, Rita Coolidge Children, Pauline Hanson Contact, Marshy Area Meaning In Tamil, Lexington Law, Boxing Drills At Home, American Angler Pro Vs Classic, Leederville Restaurants, Fireworks New Orleans 2020, Pier 39 Restaurants, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Australia, Healthy Lunch Recipes For Kids, What Does Beastie Stand For, 3d Wallpaper For Android, Embroidered Abaya, Diocese Of Rome, Jilbabs Online, April Zodiac Sign, Suzanne Pleshette Photos, Andy Grammer Baby, Computer Hacks 2019, Unhealthy Symbiotic Relationship, Drake And Alicia Keys Relationship,

Leave a Comment

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *